- Check-In: 1 P.M. or later on the day of arrival (No early Check-In).
- Check-Out: 11 A.M. on the day of departure
- Please make arrangements prior to 10 A.M. if you would like to extend your stay.
- Laundry Room Hours: 10 A.M. to 9 P.M.
- Quiet hours (See General Park Guidelines):10 P.M. to 8 A.M.
- All facilities are for the exclusive use of our registered campers. We have a strict “NO GUEST” policy regarding our pool, spa, and showers. If a friend or relative plans to use our facilities or stay over-night, they must register and pay the extra personal fee.
- Visitors must check in with the office upon arrival.
GENERAL PARK GUIDELINES
- No refunds will be granted after check-in
- Each reservation is subject to a $10 non-refundable booking fee.
- Only site types can be guaranteed, we do not guarantee site numbers.
- The rates listed are for two people, and no pets.
- Propane BBQ fires only. No wood fires, No charcoal BBQ fires, or No Pellet Stoves/BBQs allowed.
- Propane fire pits must stay on a leveled surface.
- RV Park Rules and Rates may change at any time.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per RV site (Including visitor’s pets, which must be registered).
- No loud music
- No clotheslines/tie-downs.
- Tents are not allowed on RV sites.
- Tent Shades are not allowed on RV Sites.
- Covered Screen Rooms are not allowed.
- Dogs/Pets are not allowed in the store, restrooms, or pool area.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restrooms and must be 25 feet from all common areas and buildings.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Especially in restrooms, laundry, recreation areas, and the store.
- The use of alcoholic beverages must be confined to each camper’s site. Noisy campers (whether they are drinking or not) are never welcome.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the park.
- Accidents happen; however, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for damaged property.
- No Firearms, Fireworks, or Explosives.
- Please respect the rights of guests; stay on your site. DO NOT cross, obstruct, or utilize any other site than yours.
- You must cancel or modify your reservation 72-hours prior to your 1:00 PM arrival date or you will forfeit your entire deposit.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All RVs and vehicles including motorcycles must have current DMV registration and be registered in the park office.
- Please do not park or drive on the lawns. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN OR DRIVE THROUGH VACANT RV SITES.
- Always stop at the stop sign.
- Please drive slowly — SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH.
- Guest is responsible for measuring Over All Length of RV.
- Only one RV is allowed per site.
- Management reserves the right to move you to another site if necessary.
- No sleeping outside your RV.
- No Tents in RV Sites.
- Customer vehicle repairs and/or modifications are not allowed within the park.
- No Washing of any RV or vehicle is allowed.There is a self serve car was in town.
- Your RV site or RV may not be sublet.
- All RVs must be commercially manufactured. “Homemade” or modified vehicles including advertisements and aftermarket parts are not allowed.
Must be D.O.T. Approved.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and must use dog walks.
- Please keep pets off the empty sites and planters.
- Owners are responsible to pick up after their pets and guest’s pet.
- Pets must never be left unattended.
- Please clean and remove pet food daily, this will help to prevent ants and outside animals from coming into our park.
- When walking Dogs/Pets please use safe footwear on our dog walks.
- Pets are prohibited in the park’s store, restrooms, and showers.
- Barking Dogs are not acceptable.
We have a 72-HR cancellation policy prior to your 1:00 P.M Check-In. You must cancel or modify your reservation 3 days prior to your arrival, or you will forfeit your entire deposit, including any holiday rates that might apply. A 15% (minimum $10) cancellation fee is applied to all pre-paid reservations. Modifications must be made within original dates, or a modification fee is applicable.
Terms and Conditions
The undersigned owner of said camping equipment agrees to abide by all rules and guidelines of the Campground at all times and agrees that the management of the Campground can terminate this agreement at any time for reasons that it may deem objectionable. Anyone using these facilities must do so with the understanding that the campground is provided as a recreational facility only, and it may not be used as a primary residence. If a refund has been issued for non compliance of Policies/Rules, and you are asked to leave for any reason by the management of the campground, you must do so immediately or you accept that you will be treated as a trespasser by the appropriate local authorities. No subletting of any kind is permitted. You agree to pay all assessed utility bills and pay any late fees or collection cost as determined by the Campground whether suit be brought or not. The owners and manages of this facility provide it for your use as outdoor recreation and you agree to hold said owners and managers harmless for any liability derived from use of the property. Any sewer spills or leaks or damage to this property will result in a minimum charge of $100.00 per incident to your reservation. Which will be charged to the credit card on file. Prices are subject to change without notice.